Elite Glow Serum
Get the benefits of l-ascorbic acid in a more stable form.
Our Elite Glow Serum is formulated with sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a more stable version of l-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Our formula allows sodium ascorbyl phosphate to still penetrate the epidermis and repair skin effectively, while functioning in a non-irritating pH environment of around 7.0. Working with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, and active botanicals, this serum helps to fight acne, brighten, hydrate your skin, and reverse signs of aging!
Deep dive your skin cells into this serum’s smooth and silky texture for more healthier and youthful looking skin! Don’t forget to share your #AkuwaGlow.
After washing and/or using a toner, apply 2-3 pumps to entire face and neck. Massage product into skin until absorbed. Can be used daily, AM and PM; Follow with a moisturizer and sunscreen.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Recycling Tip: Our Elite Glow Serum bottle is made of glass and is 100% recyclable. The glass is spray color-coated, holding color on the outside surface only. During the recycling process, the color and print is melted off.
When you are all done with your serum, rinse the bottle and put it in the recycling bin. Or better yet, reuse it! Some ideas could be a small makeup brush holder, or a pencil holder. Also, the hand-made African print bag can be used for your small jewelry when traveling! Colors and print of the bag may vary.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) – A stable form of vitamin C that is a great acne fighting agent, reverses the signs of free radical damage, and brightens skin.
- Vitamin E – Fat-soluble, essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E helps support cell function, and skin health. It is also an antioxidant, making it effective at fighting the effects of free radicals produced by the environment.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid – Naturally-occurring molecule found in skin and known for its amazing ability to attract and hold onto 1000x its weight in moisture. It works by attracting water to plump skin with hydration.
- Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM) - Pure organic sulfur found in all plants and tissues. It improves cell wall permeability, allowing vital nutrients to flow through to cells. MSM inhibits breakdown of collagen and keratin levels, to give the skin a more smooth and youthful look.
- Gotu Kola – Ancient herb, rich in amino acids, fatty acids, and numerous potent phytochemicals. It has been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.
- Jojoba Oil – Rich in vitamins A, E, and D, plus antioxidants and fatty acids. This oil can penetrate deeply, reaching below the top layer of skin for maximum nourishment.
Full Ingredient List
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Dimethyl Sulfone (Msm), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum (Tara, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Glycerin, Denatured Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
I have very sensitive skin, which almost never reacts well when I try new skincare. However, the Elite Glow Serum has not irritated my skin at all. In fact, it's helping with my acne, radiance, and hydration. I'm honestly just so in love. Not sure how I lived without this serum for so long, but at least it's a constant in my skincare routine now.
Thank you 🙏 I honestly have to say I’m blown away by your Elite Glow Serum. I wish I had taken a before photo bc I am seeing it fade my red spots and even my skin tone very quickly. I’m using it most mornings and will definitely continue to do so with the results I am getting.
This serum gave me a natural glow after using for a few weeks. I love that it isn’t oily nor does it make my skin dry. It’s easy to use and works great! I use the serum right after I wash my face and before I moisturize. A great and easy addition to my simple skin care routine. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and trust me, I already have! 🥰 again, this product is AMAZING!
I’ve been using the glow serum for a few weeks and my skin has loved it thus far. No breakouts of acne or dry skin. Great addition to my skincare routine.
I have been using akUwa Elite Glow Serum for about a week and am beyond obsessed ! Let me not forget the beautiful packaging and glass jar it came in! I love the way that it gently glides across my skin without leaving any residue or stickiness behind. I was able to add this product into my daily skin care routine with no issue, as it combines great with all of the products I use ! I have some pretty sensitive skin and when I used this serum there was no burning or redness from it. I believe it was a perfect match for me! I am so excited to see where my skin is at a few more weeks from now! I love you Elite Glow Serum and I’ll definitely be continuing to use this product!